Food Safety and Food Risk Management
International Interuniversity MSc Degree
in collaboration between
University of Parma, University of Bologna - Alma Mater, University of Modena and Reggio Emilia, Catholic University of Piacenza, University of Ferrara
due to the ongoing closure of the Registry Office to the public, we inform you that it is possible to deliver the following documents:
- DoV in hard copy
- Translated and Legalized University Degree - hard copy
- Copy fo Entry Visa and/or Residence Permit
- Copy of the italian Tax Code or copy of the request for the italian Tax Code
1) for those who are currently in Italy, by registered mail with return receipt ("posta raccomandata con ricevuta di ritorno") insured mail ("posta assicurata"). These services are provided by Poste Italiane spa, for more information visit the website, tab "Corrispondenza e spedizioni".
2) for those who are still abroad, by international shipping.
The documentation shall be delivered to
"Al Magnifico Rettore dell’Università di Parma
Via Cavestro 14 43100 Parma
Alla cortese attenzione della Segreteria Studenti di Scienze Alimenti e Farmaco"
The University of Parma assumes no responsibility for any loss or missed delivery.
All the students enrolled in the a.y. 2020-2021 to the Master Program in Food Safety and Food Risk Management have to complete the mandatory workplace safety course and pass the test by 30 April 2021.
The course is available in italian and in english.
IF YOU WANT TO TAKE THE COURSE IN ITALIAN you can follow the alleged instructions
IF YOU WANT TO TAKE THE COURSE IN ENGLISH you can find here (once logged in) all the slides and instructions:
Students enrolled in the 2nd year must access their Esse3 web area to Select the Choice of the curriculum. The procedure is described in the guide published below. Students will be able to make their choice form today 14 September until 09 October.
- All advices