Transfers and course passages

The student who is enrolled in another university and wants to come to study at our university, can apply for a transfer. If the student is enrolled in this university, but he wants to change the degree course, he can make a change of course.


The transfer from other universities or the change from other study courses is allowed after verification of all the requirements referred to in Art. 4 of the Didactic Regulations of the Degree Course and in compliance with current legislation. Following the validation of the courses already passed in the previous career, the Degree Program Council proposes the year of the enrollment course.