Which English language certifications do you accept?


We require a typical internationally recognized English language proficiency certification, such as IELTS, TOEFL, TOEIC, Cambridge Exam, etc., with a level of at least B2 according to CEFR. Alternatively, some official evidence that the student achieved the Bachelor degree in a program that used English as the medium of instruction must be provided. Conversion tables among various certification systems are available online, e.g., at this link.